Thursday, November 29, 2012

Christmas 2012


The last few years have been such that I found it real hard to keep a balance between work, family life and other activities that I would pursue; or at least like to pursue in normal course of life.  One activity that has been a victim of the life style that I have had to adopt was writing my blogs. It was almost a year ago that I had posted my last blog.

It is the Christmas season again and for my partner, our families and the people involved with Texere Silk in one way or the other, it is a very significant Christmas. Texeresilk.com  brand, that was a “fledgling” when I wrote my first blog on “Silk and Art” (Silk and Art ) in 2007, has come of age. It has been winning product quality and customer service award from Amazon.com for three consecutive years and we are hoping to receive similar accolades this year as well.

More important than any awards, and a lot more meaningful has been the patronage and the praise that our customers have extended over the years.

Texere has stayed true to its core values of customer service, quality, ecological and social responsibility; has added a significant number of new products such as bathrobes, terry robes, bamboo pajama sets hand painted silk pillowcases  and  many more  everyday use apparel  items with new designs and colors to appeal to all tastes and age groups, and has been working on projects for common good: our way of thanking our customers.

No comments: